How does your International Delivery service work
Our International Delivery service allows you to get our products from anywhere around the world! International Standard delivery is only £9.99 - but if your order is over £120 it's FREE!
What are the basics?
- Europe delivery aim: 3-5 working days after dispatch
- Worldwide delivery aim: 5-7 working days after dispatch
- Fully tracked to delivery point
- Signature on delivery
- Online delivery confirmation
Tracking your order
- Delivery is fully tracked, and delivery notifications via SMS are provided by our delivery partner.
- We'll email you a link to your tracking information once
What happens on the day of delivery?
- Delivery is the next evening between 6pm-10pm (Monday-Sunday).
- A signature will be required on receipt. You'll need to make sure someone is available to sign at the address during this time.
- If you're not available to take delivery of your parcel, our delivery partner will leave a calling card. If the delivery fails, it will automatically be re-attempted the following evening.
- After two failed delivery attempts your order will be returned back to us at Specstown for a refund of the purchased goods.
Just one more thing...
*International Tracked & Signed cannot be sent to PO Boxes or Pack Stations, because a signature cannot be captured. This restriction does not apply when items are sent to Africa or the Middle East
*We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. Specstown cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.