Returns & Refunds
How do I return something from the Channel Islands?
- Returns are FREE and trackable.
- You have 28 days from the date you receive your order to return it for a refund*.
- It can take up to 10 days for your order to reach the warehouse and be processed.
- Refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account.
- Remember that regardless of where your items were shipped from, you can follow our usual returns process for all of them.
Create a return
We do offer returns for both Jersey and Guernsey however the process for these is slightly different. You will need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you in how to process the return.
*All returns are subject to our original condition and fair use policies. Check out our Returns Policy to find out more.
Items from multiple orders will need to be returned in separate parcels and you'll need to create a returns label for each.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may send it back to you.